Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelly!!

A tribute to my blog partner :) To such an amazing person & friend!
Happy Birthday Kelly!! Love ya!~ yummy cake!



I finally finished my Fantasy drawing.. although I don't know if you can call it fantasy since it's more like mythology. I did a double post today though for my lack of last week. I tried a different style of approach with this one. I redrew this image, the original was done 2 years ago. You can find the original on my sketchblog. Such improvement! Hard work does pay off!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool to see a different style for fantasy. And of course, I love the birthday card. Thank you, m'dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the drawing =)

    I'm trying to vary up the styles for portfolio's sake. LOL.

    ReplyDelete